At Viking we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors.
We will act in accordance with all current relevant legislation, including data protection legislation.
This Policy explains what happens to any personal data that you provide to us, or that we collect from you.
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using cookies. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data which does not identify any personal details by any means.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the “settings” section of your computer. For more information please read the advice at AboutCookies.org.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
We do not send marketing emails, neither will your personal details be given to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services.